How to get here
1. Taoyuanà NTSU
If you take the National Freeway No. 1, get off at Linkou Interchange exit toward Gueishan Township. Take the eastbound road of Wenhua 1st Road and you will see the front entrance of NTSU at the end of Wenhua 1st Road.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport: Taxi (About NTD$700) and car rental service are available at the airport. With the completion of Taoyuan Airport MRT by 2015, visitors can take the MRT directly to NTSU station.
- Taipei Songshan Airport: You can either take bus Rt. 1211, by taxi to Taipei Train Station and then transfer by bus or rent a car at the airport. With the completion of Taoyuan Airport MRT by 2015, visitors can take the MRT directly to NTSU station.
- From Taipei Train Station: Take Formosa Fairway Bus to Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and transfer to Chang Gung University. In the future, you can also take the Taoyuan Airport MRT to NTSU Station.
- From Taoyuan Train Station: Take Taoyuan Bus Rt. 5065 to NTSU or by taxi.
By Taiwan High Speed Rail
- Car rental and taxi services are available at THSR Taoyuan Station. You can also take THSR shuttle bus to Taoyuan Train Station and transfer to NTSU by Taoyuan Bus Rt. 5065.
By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
Taoyuan Mass Rapid Transit: Get off at A7 (National Taiwan Sport University Station)à 5 minutes to NTSU